Happy Labor Day! Today has been a let down. E has had a cold for 2 days and now momma has it too. Poor little E is miserable. Husband is sure I'm just a PITA. However, I think the 99.4 temp has changed his tune.
Normally, we go to my parent's house for the holiday. Not happening this year. E is sick, M is working close and I feel terrible. Maybe Husband should go on his own.
Update, E is trying to take her first steps. She tried today, but fell after the first one. I can't believe my little baby may be walking before her first birthday. She has also mastered her little push toy. To start with, she would get behind it and push it into the wall, coffee table, etc, then cry until we would move it. Now she's driving the silly thing around the obstacles. Today, she was standing in the doorway waving bye to us as she pushed the toy around. Silly girl doesn't even have a license.
Tomorrow's a work day, UGH!
Monday, September 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment