Monday, September 22, 2008
Storytime
For the past few months, we have been reading to E. We have known for a while that she enjoys it. However, she wants you to read the same story over and over and over. Well, I thought I'd be smart tonight. I sat on the floor in front of the couch. After finishing the story, I slid the book behind me and under the couch. E got up to look behind me for the book. When she couldn't find it, she threw a huge tantrum and started slapping me. I really thought she would just go get another book, but no. I did make it up to her. I read her 2 more stories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
OMG I just laughed so hard I almost peed! Kaylee does the same thing. Sorry about the abuse you received from your daughter.
Thanks for the laughs!
Post a Comment