It's been over a week since I last posted. What can I say life happens. E still is walking. Birthday came and went and she is a standing fiend. However, her new trick is to hold my hand as we walk past the windows at the daycare and wave hello to the other babies. It is so cute.
M is working and going to class. I think he is going to class. Let's hope so as I may have to hurt him if he is not. You would think the boy would have his exit strategy in place. I mean he is 20 years old. Hello. I love him, but he can sure tempt my patience.
DH's work is slowing down. He will be laid off for a week coming up. This is week number two in September. The positive is that we have "honey do" lists out the wazoo that need to be done. The negative....that paycheck is gonna be missed. He's got several more weeks in the coming months were they will not be working. Nice!
I'm still working on kicking my cold as well as juggling hundreds of other things. This evening's project was sidetracked. However, I am back to editing 1st Birthday Pics. Watch for a new blog with pics!
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment