The last few months have been challenging for all of us. Between Doctors, colds, allergies, teething, work, work, work and no work. Let's see in the past few weeks, I have been sick and had issues with blood work, My mother has had to have surgery including biopsy, My father has had test with a biopsy, I've been to Vermont, we celebrated EB's 2nd Birthday and the loss of my oldest going to college for another year.
Just many things that seem to have taken over when they shouldn't have. EB is a great child. She is testing her boundaries everyday. I've been gone for 3 days and she has literally not let me out of her sight. I took her to daycare this morning where she completely melted down. I'm padding my Mother of the Year award and already working on my speech. I ended up telling her we would go shopping tomorrow. I need to rework tomorrow to get a day of shopping in as well as all the other things we need to do.
We still need to schedule her 2 year old photographs in the next week. It should be fun. Maybe we will do a clothing change. Don't know. Looking for ideas...
Friday, September 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment