The last few days have been challenging. E is developing a split personality. One moment she is as sweet and easy going as you please. The next she is a little pill. On Monday, we spent the day cleaning house. As I am work my way through the house, she has been my little shadow. Well, as I am working in the kitchen, I hear this scraping noise behind me. When I turn, I notice that E is standing in the liter box. Gross. I end up having to explain to her that she is playing in the kitty’s diaper.
On Tuesday, I am again working in the kitchen, just straightening things and doing dishes. I hear a coughing choking sound. This time when I turn around, E is spitting something out of her mouth. Does anyone want to guess? My daughter has popped what appears to be kitty litter (I’m pretending that is all it was) in her mouth. At this point, not only am I grossed out, I’m trying to remember if kitty litter is poisonous. I finally decided it was enough to hurt her.
On Wednesday, we take a trip to my work to visit my bff and co-workers. My bff gives E a stress ball that looks like a pink pig. She is playing with it and enjoying it. I put her in her car seat. Next thing I know, she has bitten off the pig’s nose and two of the four feet.
At this rate, I’m not sure she is going to survive this week. Let’s see what today brings.
On the brighter side, she and I had a great time at Starbucks on Monday. I got her one of the Strawberry Banana smoothies. She loved it. Thought she was such a big girl with her own drink and a seat by the window.
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment