This week has flown by. E started swimming lessons. She has class Monday through Thursday evening for 2 weeks. It’s been rough leaving work and trying to make the class. But it is worth it. Monday was kicking. Tuesday was blowing bubbles. Wednesday was learning to paddle. Thursday was jumping in from the side of pool. She is doing well for her age. She is kicking. She’s not real aggressive with this; just a lazy little flutter. She is not really blowing bubbles, but she will put her face in the water. We have had a couple of “coughing water” issues. We are having trouble paddling, but she is enjoying it. Jumping from the side was a whole other issue. Not too keen on that. She will take my hands and lean into the water until she falls of the edge. Our whole point with swimming lessons was for her to be more comfortable in the water. If she can swim after two weeks, great! If not, we had a great two weeks of family time and we can keep practicing.
Last weekend, we started transitioning her back to her crib. She has been sleeping in the port-a-crib in our room, but it is time for us to move her to her room. I’m not sure I am completely ready for this. I’m ready for her to be in her room, but at the same time, I miss my baby. She is adjusting. Last night was the first night she slept completely through the night. I have to admit…It was nice to get an uninterrupted night of sleep.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment