
Yesterday was a busy day for E. The day started with blueberry pancakes and fruit. Of course, my little one is a grazer. So breakfast was at 7:30 and she decides to eat at 9:00. After breakfast, we put together little one’s sandbox. I know better late than never. She loved it.
After the sandbox, we took E in search of fireworks. Not what she wanted to do. She whined the whole time. To make it up to her, we took her out to McDonald’s for lunch. Cheeseburger and fries.
After her nap, it was off to grandma and grandpa’s (pa-pa). She had hot dogs and mac n’ cheese. After dinner, she spent time in the pool. My parents got her a blow up turtle to play on. It was a hit. I’m going to have to get pictures from them. She got too cold and I had to bring her in the house. She was so mad.
Shortly after that, I got her to go to sleep. I felt bad as she wouldn’t see the fireworks. Lucky me, the rain showers moved in, so no fireworks for anyone. We will save them for another day.
0 comments:
Post a Comment