Today we visited my parents. EB turned on the charm. As someone who knows us said "She is the show." After being there an hour, she had "charmed" my parents into giving her fresh strawberries from the garden. I wish I had gotten a picture of her smiling face with a whole strawberry shoved in her little mouth and juice running down her face onto her shirt. One of those priceless moments that you just don't think of grabbing the camera for. She also conned grandma out of cookies, cheez-its and cheese.
When it was time to go, grandma had her and she was giving kisses to everyone. H and I decided to tell her "Bye". My child looks right at us and waves bye-bye. So we walk out the door. Shortly, grandma brings her out of the house. EB waited until we closed the door, threw her arms in the air and said "where go" to grandma. Bless her little heart.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment