Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Quick Update...

Another month has whizzed by since I last updated the world on our sweet baby girl. It has been a month of doctor’s appointments, incident reports at the daycare and fun times.

EB, as she refers to herself, is still trying to kick a nasty ear infection. She just started her third round of antibiotics. Yuck, Yuck, Yuck! She also visited an ENT and will be having tubes placed in June. Let’s hope this cuts down on the antibiotics. Not looking forward to my little girl having surgery, but anything to eliminate her pain.

She has been the “bitee” at the day are in recent weeks. The first time I thought maybe she would learn that it hurts to bite and stop biting mama. But no! The second time, she and another child were having a disagreement about a toy and the other child won. Nasty bruise.

Last weekend, we took EB shopping for new shoes. I thought she would be a handful, as she doesn’t like being poked and prodded. I was so proud of her. We picked out the styles we liked. The salesperson went to measure EB’s feet and EB actually let her. EB tried on the shoes and even walked around the store. She was so grown up. My own little “Amelia Marcos.”
EB continues to be a challenge when she eats. Child loves fruit and milk. I’m raising a vegetarian and DH is not happy. Meat and Potatoes man can’t imagine his precious little girl as a vegan. HA! HA!


Next update will include pictures.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com