Monday, December 1, 2008

What a Way to Start The Day

It's nothing like having a little excitement to get your day going. The day started with E waking up at 4:30 a.m. At which time, she refused to go back to sleep and wanted to start her day. After getting everyone up and dressed for the day, I went to start the car. Surprise, I was greeted with sleet. I come back in the house and get E's coat on her and start out the door. E is so distractable. Between her brother and the sleet, I can hardly keep her attention. I finally get her next to the car where she loses her balance and hits her head on the tire rim. I heard the klunk. I fully expected to find blood when I picked her up. Luckily, this is all I found.





Isn't it amazing that 20 minutes later, she is all smiles. What made matters worse is when I reached the daycare, she was asleep. I started to panic when she wouldn't wake up at first. Sheesh. This evening, it is just a little scrape.

1 comments:

MommaKiss said...

And thru it all, she grins....

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com