Sunday, December 28, 2008

E's Gift From MIL

In case I have not told you, H's mother does not know how to choose age appropriate gifts. However, that is another post. This year for Christmas, MIL got E this doll (ages 3+) that has shoes and socks that can be removed:




It doesn't look annoying. However, looks can be deceiving. When you push this doll's chest, it sings "Mary Had a Little Lamb." This in itself would not drive you crazy except for the fact it sounds like a munchkin. Try listening to that 1 billion times a day.


Today, I noticed that E is way too quiet. When I look over, she is trying to put the doll's shoes on her feet. Picture shoes the size of nickels being put on her big toes. I couldn't get to the camera quick enough. However, I did get a picture of her trying to put the shoes on the doll's feet.




I'm sure it is just a matter of time before these shoes either get lost or are eaten!!!

3 comments:

MommaKiss said...

Munchkins singing. Not my cup o' tea.
Altho - when she eats the shoes, you'll find them in the diaper, that'll be fun!

FFS said...

Annoying gifts from IL's. Awesome times!

Maybe you can help those shoes & socks disappear!

Leslie said...

That is so cute! Even though it was an annoying toy...... trying to put the shoes on her feet :) Love it.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com