Monday, December 28, 2009
The Ups and Downs of Potty Training
I'm not so sure about this potty training momma and daddy are trying. I did real well yesterday, but not so good today. I had no accidents yesterday. Today is a different story. Momma and Daddy took me to the ENT today for my 6 month follow-up. I told momma after we got in the room that I needed to go potty. As momma and I were leaving the room, the doctor came in. Momma tried to explain, but the doctor said it would only be a minute. I cried when he checked my ears and had a little accident on momma's lap. After momma set me down, I peed every where. I left a huge puddle on the floor. I tried to tell them. Needless to say, momma and I had to change clothes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment