Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Catching Up...

It’s been a few days since I had a moment to document E’s day. Last Friday, E had tubes done. I was amazed at how quickly the procedure was done. She had a 9:30 surgery time. She went back to the operating room at 9:20 and we were able to take her home at 9:40. She did really well. We stopped by Chick-Fil-A, the Cow Place, to get E breakfast and we were home by 10:30. She was up playing by 4:00. She’s such a trooper.

Saturday, E and I went shopping for DH an anniversary gift. We went to the Mall for a few hours. We ended up getting daddy clothes.

Sunday, we went to church. We let E come to service with us instead of the nursery. Hey, she just had surgery. E and I ended up leaving about 10 minutes before it was over. She wanted crackers. I have a thing about letting her eat during service.

Monday, we took a mental health day from work and daycare. We stayed home all day. By the way, nothing got accomplished as we spent the day just relaxing.

Today it was back to work and daycare. Poor E has been coughing most of the day. I’m a little concerned that it is more than a cold or drainage. We will have to wait and see. It is starting to get unbearably hot. All the activities for the daycare are happening in the morning while it is still cool. This is explains why water play is at 9:00.

Tomorrow the daycare makes Father’s Day gifts. I’ve been trying to teach E to say “Happy Father’s Day!” as part of her gift to daddy. She can say all the words, but can’t put the phrase together. I’ve got 4 more days to get this done.

That sums up the past few days. I’ll try to update tomorrow.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com